Monday, October 5, 2009

READING HALF THE DAY OR HALF THE NIGHT --Recent Books by N.C. Writers


Announcing a poetic collaboration between Kathryn Stripling Byer and Penelope Scambley Schott.

Aretha's Hat

Inauguration Day 2009

Kathryn Stripling Byer

P.O. Box 489, Cullowhee,

NC 28723.

Cost is $10.00, $ 2.00

postage.















Recent Books by Netwest Writers and Poets

Children of Sherlock Holmes by Ben Eller

Heading Home by John Malone

I Hear the River Call My Name by Mary Ricketson

Missy's Gift by Jerry Hobbs

My Friends, My Dogs, by Shirley Uphouse

Red Clay, Blood River by William Everett

Sacred Fire by Brenda Kay Ledford

Teaching the Robins by Janice Townley Moore

The Christmas Curmudgeon by James Cox

The Day of the Knights by Jack Joseph Prather

When the Sap Rises by Glenda Barrett




3 comments:

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

Nancy,
Thank you for sharing the recent books by NCWN members. I would like to get one of Kay's books. Sounds like a great read.

Nancy Simpson said...

Thanks Brenda Kay, I sent for a copy.

Kathryn Stripling Byer said...

Nancy, thanks so much for the plug! I've fallen way behind with my blogging.