Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NOMINATE YOUR FAVORITE BOOK FOR S.I.B.A.

SIBA SOUTHERN INDEPENDENT BOOKSELLERS AWARD Nominations are now open. Nominations will close Feb 14th, 2012. Poetry books can be nominated.  The book must be published in 2011 and must be set in the south or written by a southerner - preferably both. Did you read a new book last year? Want to nominate it for SIBA? Find your member book store on the list and name your favorite 2011 book.


http://www.sibaweb.com/home/siba-book-award


Meanwhile - Want to see this site continue? Sorry to ask, but I am curious about what you practicing poets want. Let me know.

1 comment:

Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

Yes, yes and yes. Although I am not a poet, I appreciate the value of poetry and think you've made a wonderful contribution to the blogging world Nancy. I sincerely hope you'll continue and I wish you all of the best for 2012.
Sam